We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GroupBar Streching

Hello,

I am trying the WPF Tools package and I add to my application new GroupBar control. I entered the GroupBar control to a dock panel and i set the dock panel ''LastChildFill'' to True. I set the VerAligment to strech and the HorAligment also to strech. Also, I set the Height and Width properties values of the GroupBar to "Auto". After all the GroupBar fully strched (Like Dock=Fill in WinForms) in the DockPanel.
I add group items to the GroupBar and i run the application. The GroupBar control load perfectly but when I changed the window height the GroupBar was streched in the dock panel but the bottom bar of the GroupBar (which shows the GroupBarItems Icons) still leave in the same place and didn''t move to the bottom of the new position.

What I need to do to fix this bug?

3 Replies

BA Balavasanth Syncfusion Team June 27, 2008 04:43 PM UTC

Hi Yossi,

Thanks for the update. This is a known issue with the GroupBar control and it has already been fixed

We are glad to inform you that the fix for this issue will be available in our next release scheduled on 7th July.

In case, if you require it prior to the date mentioned above, kindly let us know so that we can provide you with a custom build.

Let us know if you have further queries.

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Thanks,
Bala Vasanth.

GS gsfs June 28, 2008 09:49 AM UTC

any news about Essential Edit in WPF?

BA Balavasanth Syncfusion Team June 28, 2008 11:01 AM UTC

Hi,

We are glad to inform you that Essential Edit Alpha version is expected to release by 7th of July.
We will let you know if there is any change in the estimated release date.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Thanks,
Bala Vasanth.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon