We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

IndexOutOfRangeException when running samples

I have just installed a demo version of version 6.3.0.6 with Visual Studio 2008 and I am having issues running demos from the Dashboard. I built a sample from within Visual Studio and have the following issue:

System.IndexOutOfRangeException was unhandled
Message="Index was outside the bounds of the array."
Source="Syncfusion.Core"
StackTrace:
at Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.Hex.decode(String data)
at Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.UnlockKeyInfo.ExtractPrefixVersionInfo(String str)
at Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.UnlockKeyInfo..ctor(String key, String filterVersion)
at Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.FusionLicenseProvider.Validate(String str)
at Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.FusionLicenseProvider.GetLicense(LicenseContext context, Type type, Object instance, Boolean allowExceptions)
at System.ComponentModel.LicenseManager.ValidateInternalRecursive(LicenseContext context, Type type, Object instance, Boolean allowExceptions, License& license, String& licenseKey)
at System.ComponentModel.LicenseManager.ValidateInternal(Type type, Object instance, Boolean allowExceptions, License& license)
at System.ComponentModel.LicenseManager.Validate(Type type, Object instance)
at Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.LicensedComponent..ctor(Type type)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.BarManager..ctor()
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.MainFrameBarManager..ctor(Form form)
at XPMenusSDI.Form1.InitializeComponent() in C:\Documents and Settings\lackth\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\6.3.0.6\Windows\Tools.Windows\Samples\2.0\Menus Package\XPMenusSDI\cs\Form1.cs:line 153
at XPMenusSDI.Form1..ctor() in C:\Documents and Settings\lackth\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\6.3.0.6\Windows\Tools.Windows\Samples\2.0\Menus Package\XPMenusSDI\cs\Form1.cs:line 102
at XPMenusSDI.Form1.Main() in C:\Documents and Settings\lackth\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\6.3.0.6\Windows\Tools.Windows\Samples\2.0\Menus Package\XPMenusSDI\cs\Form1.cs:line 1142
at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[] args)
at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence assemblySecurity, String[] args)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
InnerException:

Directions on how to resolve this would be appreciated.

1 Reply

TL Truman Lackey June 26, 2008 09:07 PM UTC

It appears I was trying to run the visual studio 2008 solutions while having manually installed the 2.0 runtime build. Things won't work right doing that and I have now fixed it.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon