We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Running application on other computers

Hi.. I have a trial-version installed and have developed a GUI that should be presented for my boss very soon. This trial-application developed will decide whether or not he will invest in your full program. My problem is that it will not run on his machine becourse he haven't syncfusion installed. I have searched for a solution in here but the closest I got was this:
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/message.aspx?MessageID=59116

I have made all the dlls local but it doesn't help while publishing. I get an error like this: It is not possible to run the application. The program demands that the assabbly Syncfusion.Shared.Base.Version 6.302.0.6 is installed into the GAC (Global Assembly Cache). What can I do? It runs fine on my own computer, even from the published location.

the program is a 3-tier application with one GUI, one businesslayer and one databaselayer. It is therefore 3 project that exist in the application. I have included all the dlls in both the startup-project and in the GUI-project to be sure it does have the dlls but nothing have helped yet..

1 Reply

RS Ramani S Syncfusion Team July 7, 2008 05:32 PM UTC

Hi Daniel M,

Could you please follow the Direct Trac Incident ID 47469 for this issue.

Regards,
Ramani

>Hi.. I have a trial-version installed and have developed a GUI that should be presented for my boss very soon. This trial-application developed will decide whether or not he will invest in your full program. My problem is that it will not run on his machine becourse he haven't syncfusion installed. I have searched for a solution in here but the closest I got was this:
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/message.aspx?MessageID=59116

I have made all the dlls local but it doesn't help while publishing. I get an error like this: It is not possible to run the application. The program demands that the assabbly Syncfusion.Shared.Base.Version 6.302.0.6 is installed into the GAC (Global Assembly Cache). What can I do? It runs fine on my own computer, even from the published location.

the program is a 3-tier application with one GUI, one businesslayer and one databaselayer. It is therefore 3 project that exist in the application. I have included all the dlls in both the startup-project and in the GUI-project to be sure it does have the dlls but nothing have helped yet..

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon