We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Refresh visible Bound only

Hi All,
I have application using GridControl and support real time data update. However, I find there has a performance issue if row count more than 500. I would like to know if it could only refresh the visible Grid instead of refresh the whole grid. I try to use GetVisibleBound to get the visible Grid for refresh. However, it always return the Bottom value as 483. So it doesn't help much.
Kindly to have all your advice.
Thanks
Derek

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 23, 2008 07:15 PM UTC

grid.TopRowIndex, grid.LeftColIndex, grid.VisibleLayout.LastVisibleRow and grid.ViewLayout.LastVisibleCol mark the boundaries of the visible cells in a GridControl.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 24, 2008 02:27 AM UTC

Cool. It works

AO Alexei Ostrov September 19, 2008 08:04 PM UTC

I am trying to refresh only the visible area as well. Sometimes the FirstRowIndex returns a wrong value. In my case it is 2 instead of 1. So, even if try to refresh the range 0 to X virtual grid is still oblivious to the request. When I set it to 1 the row still does not get refreshed.
LastVisibleRow returns 0 sometimes.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon