We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Regrading Pie Control

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

74583 Jun 20,2008 10:32 AM UTC Jul 7,2008 05:35 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Chart
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On June 20, 2008 10:32 AM UTC

Hi

I am a new person chart control.I had attach image with this. i want to rotate the Pie as shown in the picture but what it does not rotate more than 90. I did try transform fuctions but it does not rotate my pie properly and one thing more the in my pie there is some which is 0% when i try to show in the pie it does not show with naming convention. can any help me?

Regards
Pankaj Sardana

CS_9a6fefa6.zip

Manohari [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 7, 2008 05:35 AM UTC

Hi Pankaj,

We regret very much for the delay in updating you. Currently we do not provide support to rotate/Tilt the Chart to acheive the view as shown in the ScreenShot. However we have created a feature request in this regard and forwarded to our Development Team. And this feature will be available in our Next Major release which is expected to be available in the Second Week of October.

Kindly let us know if you need any other information. Thanks for your paience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;