We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

I want to double click on a row and know what row I am on?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

7458 Sep 25,2003 12:20 PM Nov 24,2003 02:18 PM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
DAVE TESSITORE
Asked On September 25, 2003 12:20 PM

under the double click event, what is the code to show me what row I am on ? Thanks.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 25, 2003 02:48 PM

If you handle a DoubleClick event then grid.CurrentCell.RowIndex - or - if you handle CellDoubleClick event then GridCellClickEventArgs.RowIndex Stefan

DAVE TESSITORE
Replied On November 24, 2003 12:59 PM

> If you handle a DoubleClick event then grid.CurrentCell.RowIndex > - or - > if you handle CellDoubleClick event then > GridCellClickEventArgs.RowIndex > > Stefan Thanks Stefan.. works great.. now when I want to access the data at that row and a particular column after I double click, how do I get/set the data of where I double clicked? Thanks again. Dave

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 24, 2003 02:18 PM

If the cell is not active (you have set the ActivateCurrentCellFlags to none), then you can get and set the value using an indexer on the grid, this.grid[row, col].CellValue. If the cell is active, then you might want to call grid.CurrenctCell.EndEdit to deactivate so you can use an indexer. (There are other ways to do this if you need to keep teh cell active, getting the value from grid.CurrentCell.Renderer.ControlText and setting it with grid.CurrentCell.Renderer.Control.Text).

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;