We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Tabstrip middle segment

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

74524 Jun 18,2008 06:40 AM UTC Jun 26,2008 07:34 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 3
Tags: Tools
Pontus All
Asked On June 18, 2008 06:40 AM UTC

I am playing around with the tabstrip, and want to replace the looks as defined in the themes. The middle segment however, I have not managed to change. Any suggestions?

Tabstrip_c7c46d81.zip

Melba Winshia [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 18, 2008 09:10 AM UTC

Hi Pontus,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

You can change the Tabstrip middle segment by using the TextCellCssClass and TextContainerCssClass. Please refer the sample in the below link which illustrates the above:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Web/6.2.0.40/Tools_ASP_ Tab_74524/main.htm

Please try this and let me know if this helps.

Thank,
Melba

Melba Winshia [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 18, 2008 09:19 AM UTC

Hi Pontus,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

You can change the Tabstrip middle segment by using the TextCellCssClass and TextContainerCssClass. Please refer the sample in the below link which illustrates the above:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com//samples/Tools.Web/6.2.0.40/Tools_ASP_Tab_74524/main.htm

Please try this and let me know if this helps.

Thank,
Melba

Pontus All
Replied On June 26, 2008 07:34 AM UTC

Hello

Now it works. Thank you for your help.

/Pontus

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;