We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

change de (none) et (custom) option in the filter

hi simple question: How to change (none) et (custom) option in the filter... I want to translate it in french.... (none)->(vide) (custom)->(personalisé) Is it possible? thanks for the reply.. lobrys

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 25, 2003 02:30 PM UTC

It's right now hardcoded in GridGilterBar but I looked a bit at the code and I think you could workaround this if you do foreach column DataTable dt = (DataTable) grid[filterBarRowIndex, colIndex].DataSource; In the DataTable dt you could then replace the first and second row entries with your text. I haven't tried it but I think this should work. Stefan

LO Lobrys September 26, 2003 04:31 AM UTC

hi I doesnt work... If I want to change the (none) and the (custom), I need to change the syncfusion code. Same things for the GridFilterBarCustomDlg texts (ComboBox, ...) bye lobrys > It's right now hardcoded in GridGilterBar but I looked a bit at the code and I think you could workaround this if you do foreach column > > DataTable dt = (DataTable) grid[filterBarRowIndex, colIndex].DataSource; > > In the DataTable dt you could then replace the first and second row entries with your text. > > I haven't tried it but I think this should work. > > Stefan > >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 26, 2003 08:26 AM UTC

Ok - we'll also be making changes in our source to make this more customizable in future versions. Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon