We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.ApplicationImpl

Hi,

I am getting this exception when i tried to use the following VB.Net statement.

Dim excelEngine As ExcelEngine = New ExcelEngine()

Looks like it works fine in the C# statement. See the attached txt file for more exception information.

Exception_70ae81a7.zip

3 Replies

YG Yavanaarasi G Syncfusion Team June 13, 2008 09:02 AM UTC

Hi Venkatesan,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Normally this error occurs while you missing the compression dll. Please include the following assemblies in the bin folder.

"Syncfusion.core.dll"
"Syncfusion.Compression.base.dll"
"Syncfusion.XlSIO.base.dll"

Please try this and let me know if this helps.

Regards,
G.Yavana

ME Mehmet July 29, 2008 02:52 PM UTC

Hi, I am using trial version and i have similar problem with saiyng Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information. , i have installed the syncfusion essential studio 6.3.0.30. You said that i must put Syncfusion.compression.base.dll in bin folder, But i couldnt find Syncfusion.compression.base.dll in assembly or C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\6.3.0.30\precompiledassemblies\6.3.0.30\2.0 folder how can i find this dll ?

YG Yavanaarasi G Syncfusion Team August 7, 2008 10:17 AM UTC

Hi Mehmet,

It seems like this is the duplicate forum that you have created already regarding this issue. Could you please follow up the forum [#73275].

Regards,
G.Yavana

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon