We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

X Axis Labels not displaying properly

Hi
I am using a bar chart to model my data. The issue I have is when there are less than 3 bars on the graph, the X-axis labels do not display properly. I want each label to be displayed under their repective bar but this is only true if there are more than 4 bars on the graph. Please refer to the attachment which shows the labels not displaying properly

X-Axis labels issue_63faf26c.zip

1 Reply

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team June 16, 2008 01:13 PM UTC

Hi Amitesh ,

Could you please let us know are you facing this issue in BarChart or in ColumnCharet? From your screen shot we found that you are using Column chart. The labels displayed perfectly in X axis when using less number od columns. Please refer to the attached sample.

http://www.syncfusion.com/Product/uploads/ChartDateHandling_9e908463.zip

Could you please check the sample and let me know whether you are able to reproduce the issue in this sample?. It would be helpful if you provide a sample or modify the attached sample to reproduce this issue. It will help us to resolve it as early as possible.

Thanks,
Nagaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon