We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

buttons in the tabcontrol header

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

7428 Sep 24,2003 04:19 PM Sep 26,2003 09:36 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Tools
Ne
Asked On September 24, 2003 04:19 PM

Sorry for the multiple posts, but I'm just learning this forum and the best place to put. Please advise. I'm looking to be able to add buttons to the header of the tabcontrol as seen in the picture. Is this possible ? Suggestions on how to do if not ? thanks

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 25, 2003 03:20 PM

Hi Ken, Please take a look at the sample in the folder C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Suite\Grid\Samples\Quick Start\Workbook\CS. It precisely shows what you wish to do. Please let me know if this helps. Regards, Guru Patwal. Syncfusion Inc.

Ne
Replied On September 25, 2003 06:52 PM

This shows a grid in a tab control. I don't see buttons in the header of the tab or it's container. I see column labels on the grid. However, I will search the samples somemore.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 26, 2003 09:36 AM

Hi Ken, Another approach would be to use buttons in a way that they overlap with the tab header. You cannot directly drop a button onto the tab header but you can drop it on to the form and then pull it over the tab header using rightclick -> Bring to Front option. Please refer to the sample attached. The tab on which the button is present will just be a dummy tab. Now you could add the desired functionality to the button click event. Please let me know if this helps. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;