We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

buttons in the tabcontrol header

Sorry for the multiple posts, but I'm just learning this forum and the best place to put. Please advise. I'm looking to be able to add buttons to the header of the tabcontrol as seen in the picture. Is this possible ? Suggestions on how to do if not ? thanks

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 25, 2003 07:20 PM UTC

Hi Ken, Please take a look at the sample in the folder C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Suite\Grid\Samples\Quick Start\Workbook\CS. It precisely shows what you wish to do. Please let me know if this helps. Regards, Guru Patwal. Syncfusion Inc.

NE Ne September 25, 2003 10:52 PM UTC

This shows a grid in a tab control. I don't see buttons in the header of the tab or it's container. I see column labels on the grid. However, I will search the samples somemore.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 26, 2003 01:36 PM UTC

Hi Ken, Another approach would be to use buttons in a way that they overlap with the tab header. You cannot directly drop a button onto the tab header but you can drop it on to the form and then pull it over the tab header using rightclick -> Bring to Front option. Please refer to the sample attached. The tab on which the button is present will just be a dummy tab. Now you could add the desired functionality to the button click event. Please let me know if this helps. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon