We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Freezing Row Headers

Hi,

I have some questions related to freezing row headers.

I understand that Syncfusion provides ways to freeze rows using gridControl1.Rows.FrozenCount property and gridControl1.Rows.FreezeRange method.

It is also noted that by default the table header (top most) will be frozen. My requirement is to freeze row header(s) when there are nested tables being displayed. It is required to freeze row header(s) belonging to different tables coming inside nested tables.

Please the attached image for further details. The image shows (marked in red) a display created using the good old Northwind.mdb database provided by Microsoft Access. The display connects Customers, Orders and Order Details tables. As you can see there are two tables coming inside the outer table. My requirement is to freeze row headers belonging to all three tables.

Is this possible, does Syncfusion currently support such functionality.

Syncfusion-q1_8603b53a.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 5, 2008 12:26 PM UTC

We do not support freezing rows in the middle of our grids. You can only have frozen rows at the top in our Windows Forms grids. In our WPF Grid, you can have both frozen rows at the top and at the bottom, but not in the middle.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon