We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Need help in virtual grid.....

Hi I am new to Syncfusion.. I want little help on virtual grid..

My program has one main virtual grid and every cell in the fourth coloumn of it contains multiple embedded virtual grid. Initiazation and assigning of data and embedded virtual grid is done at the run time. Inside Ondraw method of class TestDataCellRenderer : Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridGenericControlCellRenderer..
/////////////////////////////////////////////
protected override void OnDraw(Graphics g, Rectangle clientRectangle, int rowIndex, int colIndex, GridStyleInfo style)
{
if (this.ShouldDrawFocused(rowIndex, colIndex))
{
style.Control = embeddedGrid;
TestDataCellModel.InitializeGrid(embeddedGrid, style);// embeddedGrid.Value, ref Data, bStatus, readOnlyMode);
embeddedGrid.AcceptChanges();
currentDrawGrid = embeddedGrid;
}
else
{ style.Control = drawGrid; drawGrid.AcceptChanges(); TestDataCellModel.InitializeGrid(drawGrid, (TestData)style.CellValue, ref Data, readOnlyMode);
currentDrawGrid = drawGrid;
}////////////////////////////////////////////

Problem is

I need to synchronize the scrolling behaviour of all the embedded virtual grid.

I have seen the syncronizing scrollbar solutions but that are cases when we are adding virtual grids at design time..

I hope I am able to clear my problem.

If its possible please give me the link of the similar sample or a Test sample..

Thanks in advance
Ashish

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 21, 2008 01:59 PM UTC

Hi Ashish,

Thanks for the interest in Syncfusion Grid.

You can share the scrollBar in an embedded virtual Grid. Please refer the sample in the below link that shows sharing the scrollbar of the Virtual grid with an embedded virtual Grid.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Grid.Windows/F73759/main.htm

If I have misunderstood your requirement, could you please explain me in detail, so that I can work in depth and try to send a better solution?

Regards,
Asem.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon