We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridFilterBar

I am seeing an issue with the GridFilterBar. It seems whenever a user makes a change to a row in the filtered data it for some reason updates multiple rows. Not sure why this is happening? Is there anything special that needs to be done while updating the data. Any help would be appreciated.

6 Replies

SR SubhaSheela R Syncfusion Team May 15, 2008 10:00 AM UTC

Hi GD,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am afraid that I was not able to see the issue in the our browser sample. Could you please give us the reproduce steps in that browser sample or send us the sample that reproduce the issue, so that we could try to find the solution and provide you the exact solution early?

Here is the browser sample location:

{Installation Drive}\Documents and Settings\{UserName}\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\6.1.0.34\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\2.0\DataBound\FilterBarGrid

You can also refer the below videoclip:

GDBGGridFilterBarVideoClip.zip

Please check the browser sample and videoclip and let me know with more details if I am misunderstood your requirement.

Regards,
Subhasheela R

SR SubhaSheela R Syncfusion Team May 15, 2008 10:05 AM UTC

Hi GD,

Sorry for the previous videoclip link.

You can refer the videoclip in the below link:

GDBGGridFilterBarVideoClip.zip

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Subhasheela R

GD Gurbhej Dhillon May 16, 2008 01:55 PM UTC

Hi,

I am attaching a sample where I can reproduce this. I am using version 5.202.0.25

Here are the steps to reproduce -
1- Apply Filter on the Employed Column - Put N
2- Update one of the comments column in the filtered data.
3- Go back to the filter and remove the filter in the Employed column and move to the next cell so the filter applies.

You will see that 2 rows have been updated with the same comment as you had updated.

Thanks!

GridFilterBarTest2.zip

GD Gurbhej Dhillon May 19, 2008 08:32 PM UTC

Any updates on this?

SR SubhaSheela R Syncfusion Team May 22, 2008 09:00 AM UTC

Hi GD,

We regret for the long delay in getting back to you.

I am afraid that I was not able to see the issue in the your sample. I have tried to run the sample by following the reproduce steps provided by you and in the version specified by you.

Here is the videoclip:

GridFilterBar.zip

Please check the videoclip and let me know with more details if I am misunderstood your requirement.

Regards,
Subhasheela R

GD Gurbhej Dhillon May 27, 2008 04:10 PM UTC

The steps you took were not correct.

Here are the steps to reproduce -
1- Apply Filter on the Employed Column - Put N
2- Update one of the comments column in the filtered data. (DO NOT GO TO ANOTHER ROW AFTER MAKING THE CHANGE)
3- Go back to the FILTER and remove the filter in the Employed column and move to the next cell so the filter applies.

Thanks!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon