We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problem drawing GroupBarItems

We are getting a problem whe reducing the size of the window in a GroupBar. The GroupBarItems are not redrawing correctly. We are drawing the background using a LinearGradientBrush.

System.Drawing.Drawing2D.LinearGradientBrush bUnselected = new System.Drawing.Drawing2D.LinearGradientBrush(new Rectangle(0, 0, 200, BUTTON_HEIGHT), Color.FromArgb(34, 33, 36), Color.FromArgb(37, 37, 39), System.Drawing.Drawing2D.LinearGradientMode.Vertical);

System.Drawing.Drawing2D.LinearGradientBrush bselected = new System.Drawing.Drawing2D.LinearGradientBrush(new Rectangle(0, 0, 200, BUTTON_HEIGHT), Color.FromArgb(60, 60, 60), Color.FromArgb(80, 80, 80), System.Drawing.Drawing2D.LinearGradientMode.Vertical);

Syncfusion draw error.zip

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 14, 2008 12:22 AM UTC

p.s. we're using Syncfusion 4.1 (but have tried with SF 6.2 as well) and VS2005, .NET 2.0

FS Fathima Shalini P Syncfusion Team May 14, 2008 12:45 PM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce the issue mentioned here. Please refer the below

sample in the following link:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F73646/main.htm

Please try the above sample and if the issue exists, please send us the steps to reproduce, so that I could work out in depth and provide you a better solution?

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

GM Gus Matheson May 14, 2008 08:41 PM UTC

>Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce the issue mentioned here. Please refer the below

sample in the following link:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F73646/main.htm

Please try the above sample and if the issue exists, please send us the steps to reproduce, so that I could work out in depth and provide you a better solution?

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

Hi,

Thanks for that, it has sorted out my problem.

There looks to be a bug in there still. What I was doing was when creating a GroupBarItem I assigned it a brush, this seems to cause the problem. When I tried your way (ProvideBackgroundBrush event) everything worked fine.

Thanks for the help.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon