We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Possibility of posting Software to Syncfusion Community

Dear Sirs,
I recently created image processing application using Syncfusion Essential Tools. I hope if there is a possibility to post it as a syncfusion demo as I'm keen to demonstrate how marvelous your products could produce such an amazing software.

P.S: this software will be available free of charge, however, as I utilised another third party component, I won't be able to post the sources code.

Thanks

Images.zip

2 Replies

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team May 9, 2008 09:47 PM UTC

Hi Waleed,

Thank you for sharing your application screen shots with us. They look really nice and we would like to use them to showcase our aplications in addition to our samples. We will create a new user area on our website and past these images there with your permission.

Regards,

Davis

WE Waleed El-Badry May 28, 2008 01:21 PM UTC

Hi Davis,
I'm honoured to be one of the persons who contributes to just show how good your products are.If you need any details regarding this case study, I'd be more than happy to fulfill.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon