We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SplitPane Right Border

Ok, another crazy issue: I have a splitter with two splitpanes and in the left split pane I cannot set the right border to none, or even change its color. If I set BorderStyle="None" then the HTML that comes out styles the top, left, and bottom borders to "none" but keeps the right as "solid". If I try to set it to white, no dice, it stays black.

This seems really strange to me - if this is by design then I don't like it a bit, I need to have control over the style.

2 Replies

JA Janagan Syncfusion Team May 7, 2008 04:34 PM UTC

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the update.

I am able to reproduce the issue of the borderline not disappearing between split panes even when borderstyle is set to none . The issue mentioned here is suspected to be a defect and we have forwarded this to the development team. We will update you in two business days with more details.

Regards,
Janagan.

JA Janagan Syncfusion Team May 12, 2008 02:03 PM UTC

Hi Dave,

The issue of the borderline between the two split panes has been confirmed as a defect and our Developers are working on fixing this issue. The fix for this issue is expected to be available on May 30th and we will get back to you on the specified date with more details.

Please refer to the following link for the status update on this defect fix.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/tools/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=10248

Thanks for ypur patience.

Regards,
Janagan.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon