We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Removing Customize Quick Access Toolbar button

Hi
I want to remove the button to customize the quic access toolbar button in a riboncontroladv.

How can i do that ?

Thanks

4 Replies

FS Fathima Shalini P Syncfusion Team May 2, 2008 11:18 AM UTC

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

It is not possible to remove the "Customize Quick Access Tool Bar" button in a RibbonControlAdv. But

we can disable the Customize option in the dropdown. This can be done by the below given coding.

private void ribbonControlAdv1_BeforeCustomizeDropDownPopup(object sender,

DropDownEventArgs e)
{
e.DropDown.Items[0].Enabled = false;
}

[Note : However, Customize dialog can be opened by right clicking the RibbonControlAdv.]

Please refer to the attached smaple for more details.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F73342/main.htm

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

EF Eric Ferro May 2, 2008 07:24 PM UTC

Hi
Do you intend to make possible to be able to remove this option for runtime ?

We developped software that for non expert user and we do not want such menu available for user :)

Thanks

EF Eric Ferro May 2, 2008 07:29 PM UTC

I found that setting all items invisible in the event make the whole menu invisible. This is perfect.

Just still the right button now :)

FS Fathima Shalini P Syncfusion Team May 8, 2008 12:48 PM UTC

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your update.

Our initial analysis indicates a possibility that the issue To add support for displaying/hiding Customize Quick Access Toolbar option that appears when right clicking the RibbonControlAdv could be a Feature Request. We will submit this to our developers for further analysis and get back to you with a status update in two business days.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon