We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TabStrip Scrolling Problems

Hi,
I am trying to use the scrolling feature of the TabStrip but am getting strange placements of the scrolling images. I have the width of the ScrollPanelWidth set to 775px (the width I need to keep everything looking good) but the scrolling right image is a little more than halfway on the tabstrip (approx. 360px or so). The scroll left image is correct. Any reason why it might be doing this?

Thanks
David.

4 Replies

JA Janagan Syncfusion Team May 5, 2008 03:06 PM UTC

Hi David,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Our initial analysis indicates a possibility that the issue of the alignment of tabstrip scrollbars based on the scrollpanelwidth could be a Feature Request. We will submit this to our developers for further analysis and get back to you with a status update in two business days.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Janagan.

JA Janagan Syncfusion Team May 12, 2008 01:41 PM UTC

Hi David,

Thank you for your patience.

We are working on this issue and need some more time to analyse it further. We will update you in two business days.

Thanks,
Janagan.

DA David A. Gonzales June 11, 2008 05:07 PM UTC

Hi,
I just did some checking with some code on my tabstrip scrolling problem and had some questions:

1) Does applying a format to the tabscript override the scrolling feature? I tested a small sample that had no format and the scroll buttons appears but if I applied a format the scroll buttons did not appear.

2) Could CSS be the reason why the scroll buttons are not lined up correctly?

Thanks.
David.

DA David A. Gonzales June 11, 2008 08:57 PM UTC

Ok,
I think I got it figured out. Attached please find a series of screen shots (in a Word document) that shows what is going on in the TabStrip and the scrolling buttons. I think the document is complete but if you have any additional questions you can let me know.

Thanks
David.

TabStrip with CSS enable_59fe7b07.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon