We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

context menu in GGC

I am using syncfusion GGC 6.1. I have to display context menu on right click of my mouse. Now my problem is that for header i have to show a different context menu and for cell click i have to show a different context menu. Now when i right click on header then both my context menu gets opened. Is there any way by which header displays only one menu and cells displays the other menu.

I will be very thankful if anyone could help me in this.

1 Reply

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team May 2, 2008 06:14 AM UTC

Hi Prabhjeet,

Thank you for posting query to us.

This can be achieved by handling the TableControl.MouseUp event of GridGroupingControl. Please refer the code:

this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.MouseUp += new MouseEventHandler(TableControl_MouseUp);
void TableControl_MouseUp(object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
{

if (e.Button == MouseButtons.Right)
{
GridTableControl tableControl = sender as GridTableControl;
GridTableCellStyleInfo style = (GridTableCellStyleInfo)tableControl.PointToTableCellStyle(new Point(e.X, e.Y));
Point pt = tableControl.PointToClient(Control.MousePosition);

if (style.TableCellIdentity.DisplayElement.Kind == DisplayElementKind.ColumnHeader)
{
this.contextMenuStrip1.Show(tableControl, pt);

}
else if (style.TableCellIdentity.DisplayElement.Kind == DisplayElementKind.Caption)
{
this.contextMenuStrip2.Show(tableControl, pt);

}
else if (style.TableCellIdentity.ColIndex == 0)
{
this.contextMenuStrip3.Show(tableControl, pt);

}
else if (style.TableCellIdentity.DisplayElement.Kind == DisplayElementKind.Record)
{
this.contextMenuStrip4.Show(tableControl, pt);
}

}

}

Please refer the sample in the link to illustrate this:
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Grid.Windows/37401/main.htm

Kindly try this and let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Jisha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon