We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

The resizing and rotating features of DiagramWebControl does not working

Hello,

I am using Essential Studio 6.2.0.39 for my web project. Everything looks really good and we are going to buy it. But, there is some problem with EditStyle feature. I need a node resizing and rotating features for example. But none of them are working on the web page! Is it a bug? Am I doing something wrong?

P.S.
I have attached sample project. Please take a look to the attachement.

Thanks,
Borka Hen

Sample.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 2, 2008 02:38 AM UTC

Hi Borka ,

1. Rotating Feature:

You can programmatically rotate the node by using the below code snippet.

Rectangle m_rect=new Rectangle(120,40,120,80);
m_rect.Rotate(90);

The DiagramWebControl does not have the Rotating tool. We have logged a Feature request to manually rotate the node. We will get back to you with more details once this feature has been implemented.

2. Resizing Feature:

We have implemented this feature in our latest code. Our developers have been encountered some issues in this feature. We will fix this issues and provide you the patch including this feature. Please open a new Direct trac incident (mention the forum link in the subject line). So that we can provide a patch including this fix.

Thanks,
Nagaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon