We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Using Typed Dataset to export data from Excel Spreadsheet.

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

73035 Apr 16,2008 11:42 AM May 27,2008 05:48 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 2
Tags: DocIO
Vijay Lonkar
Asked On April 16, 2008 11:42 AM

Hi,

I have a typed dataset in my asp.net application. I want to populate it from an excel worksheet.

I am using "ExportDataTable" method on the worksheet export the excel data to an untyped dataset. Then looping through this dataset and populating the typed dataset.

Is there a method that would allow me to export the excel data directly to my typed dataset?

Thanks,
Vijay

Vijay Lonkar
Replied On April 16, 2008 11:49 AM

Sorry, Wrong forum.

Posted to Excel forum.

>Hi,

I have a typed dataset in my asp.net application. I want to populate it from an excel worksheet.

I am using "ExportDataTable" method on the worksheet export the excel data to an untyped dataset. Then looping through this dataset and populating the typed dataset.

Is there a method that would allow me to export the excel data directly to my typed dataset?

Thanks,
Vijay

Yavanaarasi G [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 27, 2008 05:48 AM

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

I regret to let you know that it is not possible to export the excel data directly to the typed dataset using our XlsIO. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
G.Yavana

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;