We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Using Typed Dataset to export data from Excel Spreadsheet.

Hi,

I have a typed dataset in my asp.net application. I want to populate it from an excel worksheet.

I am using "ExportDataTable" method on the worksheet export the excel data to an untyped dataset. Then looping through this dataset and populating the typed dataset.

Is there a method that would allow me to export the excel data directly to my typed dataset?

Thanks,
Vijay

2 Replies

VL Vijay Lonkar April 16, 2008 03:49 PM UTC

Sorry, Wrong forum.

Posted to Excel forum.

>Hi,

I have a typed dataset in my asp.net application. I want to populate it from an excel worksheet.

I am using "ExportDataTable" method on the worksheet export the excel data to an untyped dataset. Then looping through this dataset and populating the typed dataset.

Is there a method that would allow me to export the excel data directly to my typed dataset?

Thanks,
Vijay

YG Yavanaarasi G Syncfusion Team May 27, 2008 09:48 AM UTC

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

I regret to let you know that it is not possible to export the excel data directly to the typed dataset using our XlsIO. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
G.Yavana

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon