We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Create a style object

I am working on performance issues and I was wondering if there was a way that I could create a Style object that is not necessarily part of the sheet.

I want to set some of the properties of the style up front and then depending on what stage I am at, I may change those preset properties and may set others.

From what I can see in the samples, a style is added to the style collection of the workbook. The problem I see is that if I change say the FONT to bold then any previously processed cell using the style will change as well.

Thanks,
Kelley

1 Reply

YG Yavanaarasi G Syncfusion Team April 18, 2008 12:49 PM UTC

Hi Kelley,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

I am able to see the issue. But this is not an XlSIO issue. It is the default behaviour of Excel. At first you added one style and apply for a particular cell. Again you apply the same style to another cell with some modification it also affect the previous formatting. Because the styles formatting are changed. Please refer the video clip:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Excelstyle.Zip

Please try to check in Ms Excel and let me know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
G.Yavana

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon