We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

VirtualGrid: Mouse over cell text?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

72949 Apr 11,2008 10:42 AM Apr 24,2008 02:46 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Jeff
Asked On April 11, 2008 10:42 AM

I'm using a virtual grid and created a new cell model to handle our hyperlink cells. We make the cell text for the model underlined and blue.

Now I need to figure out if the mouse is over any portion of the text. That is what I'm stuck on. What can I do to see (on the mouse hover event) if the mouse is actually over a portion of the text? Keep in mind the text can be wrapped, etc... After that I need reflect the above problem with the correct cursor.

NOTE: Since we are using a virtual grid we are not going the route of creating a new LinkLabel control each time the querycellinfo event fires off.

Thanks!
-jv

Sri Rajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 24, 2008 02:46 PM

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your patience.

Here is a minimal sample that shows you “How to change the cursor when mouse is hover the LinkLabel text?”
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Grid.Windows/F72949/main.htm

Please let me know if this helps.

Best Regards,
Srirajan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;