We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Multiple Header Rows in Grid Grouping Control

oes gridgroupingcontrol support multiple header rows.

Say a table with two columns and
the column header with two rows looks like that

------------------
Group 1 |
------------------
Sub 1 | Sub 2 |
------------------

Thanks

3 Replies

SR SubhaSheela R Syncfusion Team April 11, 2008 04:10 AM UTC

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Essential Grouping Grid Control adds in built support to Stacked Multiheaders. This feature allows you to create additional header rows that span across visible grid columns. You can group some columns under each header row. The browser sample available in the below location will give you step by step instructions on how to achieve this feature in your application.

Here is the browser sample:

{InstallationDrive}\Documents and Settings\{UserName}\MyDocuments\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\6.1.0.34\Windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\2.0\FeatureSamples\StackedMultiheaders

Please have a look into the above sample and let me know if it helps.

Regards,
Subhasheela R

KE Ken April 11, 2008 08:05 PM UTC

Thanks. Unfortunately, I am stilling using
4.4.0.51 version. Does this version have some sort API to support it.

thanks.

>Hi Ken,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Essential Grouping Grid Control adds in built support to Stacked Multiheaders. This feature allows you to create additional header rows that span across visible grid columns. You can group some columns under each header row. The browser sample available in the below location will give you step by step instructions on how to achieve this feature in your application.

Here is the browser sample:

{InstallationDrive}\Documents and Settings\{UserName}\MyDocuments\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\6.1.0.34\Windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\2.0\FeatureSamples\StackedMultiheaders

Please have a look into the above sample and let me know if it helps.

Regards,
Subhasheela R

SR SubhaSheela R Syncfusion Team April 16, 2008 01:35 PM UTC

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your update.

Support for Stacked Multiheaders was introduced in 5.1.0.51 version. Could you please upgrade to anyone of our latest version, so that you can get it?

You can download our latest version from the below forum link:

'>http://www.syncfusion.com/support/Forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=72983">
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/Forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=72983

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Subhasheela R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon