We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

red rectangle

when join two nodes through link two red rectangle bounding the nodes it looks not good when no of nodes are very large how i diappear this red rectangle

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 8, 2008 09:03 AM UTC

Hi Arslan,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

To disable a red rectangle shown when linking the node can be avoided by setting EnableCentralPort property to false. (i.e) If we are moving the line near to a rectangle shape node, we can avoid connecting the line with the rectangle node by setting the rect.EnableCentralPort property to false value.

rect.EnableCentralPort = false;

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

AR Arslan April 8, 2008 10:43 AM UTC

>Hi Arslan,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

To disable a red rectangle shown when linking the node can be avoided by setting EnableCentralPort property to false. (i.e) If we are moving the line near to a rectangle shape node, we can avoid connecting the line with the rectangle node by setting the rect.EnableCentralPort property to false value.

rect.EnableCentralPort = false;

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

hello
after enableCentralport=false still red rectangle appear along horizontal equal to the size of rectangle i want to disappear it completly because when node rotate red rectangle remains horizontal

AR Arslan April 9, 2008 09:30 AM UTC

hello
after enableCentralport=false still red rectangle appear along horizontal equal to the size of rectangle i want to disappear it completly because when node rotate red rectangle remains horizontal

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 9, 2008 11:50 AM UTC

Hi Arslan,

Thank you for your update.

I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce the issue mentioned here. Please find the sample in the following link:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Diagram.Windows/42774/main.htm

Please find the videoclip in the following link for your reference:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Diagram.Windows/42774/VideoClip.zip

Could you please explain me in detail of which scenario the issue persists? It would be more helpful for us if you provide us a screenshot or videoclip that depicts the issue, so that we could work out in depth and
provide you a better solution at the earliest.

Please let me know if any questions.

Regards,
Fathima

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon