We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Freeze parent table

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

72692 Apr 1,2008 01:57 AM Apr 1,2008 02:35 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Rohit Sharma
Asked On April 1, 2008 01:57 AM

Hi,

Is there a way i can freeze a parent table such that if i vertically scroll only the child table scrolls. I am using gridgroupingcontrol and cannot find FrozenRows api as suggested in the case studies lookup section.

Thanks,
Rohit

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 1, 2008 02:35 PM

Hi Rohit,

The grouping grid currently has no support for freezing rows. Sorry for the inconvenience, but there is no easy way to get this working.

But GridControl and GridDataBoundGrid have built-in support for freezing the rows. Please refer to browser sample “Frozen Rows And Cols” for more details.

C:\Documents and Settings\{user name}\My Documents \Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\6.1.0.34\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\2.0\GridLayout\FrozenRowsAndCols

For Freezing the Columns in GroupingGrid, Please refer below browser sample” FrozenColumns”.

C:\Documents and Settings\{user name}\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\6.1.0.34\Windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\2.0\Appearance\FrozenColumns

Best regards,
Johnson

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;