We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Freeze parent table

Hi,

Is there a way i can freeze a parent table such that if i vertically scroll only the child table scrolls. I am using gridgroupingcontrol and cannot find FrozenRows api as suggested in the case studies lookup section.

Thanks,
Rohit

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 1, 2008 06:35 PM UTC

Hi Rohit,

The grouping grid currently has no support for freezing rows. Sorry for the inconvenience, but there is no easy way to get this working.

But GridControl and GridDataBoundGrid have built-in support for freezing the rows. Please refer to browser sample “Frozen Rows And Cols” for more details.

C:\Documents and Settings\{user name}\My Documents \Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\6.1.0.34\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\2.0\GridLayout\FrozenRowsAndCols

For Freezing the Columns in GroupingGrid, Please refer below browser sample” FrozenColumns”.

C:\Documents and Settings\{user name}\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\6.1.0.34\Windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\2.0\Appearance\FrozenColumns

Best regards,
Johnson

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon