We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TreeViewAdv MultiColumn support.

In which name space defined TreeColumnAdv ?

It is not exista at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools as defined in examples.

How I can add columns to TreeViewAdv node programmatically?

4 Replies

BR Bart Read March 31, 2008 09:01 AM UTC

>In which name space defined TreeColumnAdv ?

It is not exista at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools as defined in examples.

How I can add columns to TreeViewAdv node programmatically?

I think you need to use MultiColumnTreeView for this. I'm just looking at it myself now.

Hope that helps.

Bart

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 31, 2008 11:08 AM UTC

Hi Bart,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

TreeColumnAdv - Namespace

TreeColumnAdv is existing in the Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.MultiColumnTreeView namespace.

MultiColumn support in TreeViewAdv

TreeViewAdv with MultiColumn support can be provided by our MulticolumnTreeView control. This can be achieved by using Columns property. Using this property user can add any number of columns. This control displays the contents in the form of tree with additional columns displaying related data for the tree nodes. With its robust features, it gives a visually appealing tree structure. It supports almost all the features of the treeview control.

Adding multiple columns programmatically

This can be achieved by columns collection of MultiColumnTreeView.

Please refer the sample that demonstrates the same.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F72654/TreeViewAdv.zip

Please let me know if this helps you.

Regards,
Jaya

AL Alex April 6, 2008 08:02 AM UTC

Thanks Jaya.

How I can access to tree node columns? Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.MultiColumnTreeView.TreeNodeAdv node havn't Columns property.

Alex

>Hi Bart,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

TreeColumnAdv - Namespace

TreeColumnAdv is existing in the Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.MultiColumnTreeView namespace.

MultiColumn support in TreeViewAdv

TreeViewAdv with MultiColumn support can be provided by our MulticolumnTreeView control. This can be achieved by using Columns property. Using this property user can add any number of columns. This control displays the contents in the form of tree with additional columns displaying related data for the tree nodes. With its robust features, it gives a visually appealing tree structure. It supports almost all the features of the treeview control.

Adding multiple columns programmatically

This can be achieved by columns collection of MultiColumnTreeView.

Please refer the sample that demonstrates the same.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F72654/TreeViewAdv.zip

Please let me know if this helps you.

Regards,
Jaya

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 9, 2008 12:43 PM UTC

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the update.

Adding columns to TreeNodeAdv

You can add/access columns only for the MultiColumnTreeView control and not for the particular TreeNodeAdv. Please let me know if you require any more details.

Regards,
Jaya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon