We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to get Resize Event on symbol ?

Hi,
1)I have set the label on top and bottom to the symbol.
2)When i resize the (Increase/Decrease size) the top and bottom labels shoud be proper X and Y position of symbol.Means the as i am resizing the symbols the position of labels also change as per symbols positions,but it not.
As per pics difference the Bottom label shoud be near to symbol as much he was in the first images before the resize.

3)So please let me how to achive by using the any event as like OnMouseDoubleClick or something.
4)I have attached the pics for clarification.

Regards,

Sattar Shaikh

PositionofLabels.zip

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 25, 2008 01:33 AM UTC

Hi Sattar ,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. I was able to see this issue in v.6.1.0.34. This issue occurs when setting the offset property of the labels. I have forwarded this issue our developer for more analyzes. We will update you once we get from our developers.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Nagaraj

SS sattar shaikh March 26, 2008 04:10 AM UTC

Hi,
There are three queries are pending
1)How to get resize event on symbol
2)how to wrap the text in the symbols(By me on 03/10/08)
3)margin of grid(this query raise By shavit Roee at 2/21/2008 3:40:27 AM )

for reference view issue raise by him.

so please do as possible as and let me know.

Regards,
Sattar Shaikh

>Hi Sattar ,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. I was able to see this issue in v.6.1.0.34. This issue occurs when setting the offset property of the labels. I have forwarded this issue our developer for more analyzes. We will update you once we get from our developers.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Nagaraj

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 27, 2008 10:29 PM UTC

Hi Sattar ,

Sorry for the delay. I have consulted with our development team regarding the position of lables when resize the nodes. The OffsetX & OffsetY values are used to specify the AnchoringPrimitive offset in percents relative to its container's height from container's top left point. So if you resize the node from bottom, it wont be having any effect. It will have effect only if you resize the node from Top or Left(because the resizing will be changing the origin value of the node and OffsetX and Y will be reset according to the origin value of node.)

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Nagaraj

SS sattar shaikh April 1, 2008 06:18 AM UTC

Hi,
1)Can i get more details with sample attachments
I can able to set position at runtime when i am resize the node size.
2)What about wrap the text in the label and grid margin ?
>Hi Sattar ,

Sorry for the delay. I have consulted with our development team regarding the position of lables when resize the nodes. The OffsetX & OffsetY values are used to specify the AnchoringPrimitive offset in percents relative to its container's height from container's top left point. So if you resize the node from bottom, it wont be having any effect. It will have effect only if you resize the node from Top or Left(because the resizing will be changing the origin value of the node and OffsetX and Y will be reset according to the origin value of node.)

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Nagaraj

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 2, 2008 10:43 PM UTC

Hi

1. Regarding the Wrap text in the label currently we do not provide support to ''Wrap text in the Node labels''. This has been confirmed as a Feature Request. We will implement this feature in our forthcoming new version releases or service pack releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors like product design, code compatibility and complexity. We will get back to you once the feature is implemented.

2. Regarding the Grid margin we have implented a new feature to remove the view area(gray area) of the diagram control in the latest version. Please open a new Direct trac incident (mention the forum link in the subject line). So that we can provide you the patch.

Thanks,
Nagaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon