We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problem with line chart

I have a problem with drawing line between some points, i.e. (10,0); (10,2000); (8,2000). Between two first point it draw properly, but instead of drawing line between (10,2000) and (8,2000) it is shown line between (10,0) and (8,2000). It happens only if X-coordinate is the same and y is changing. Add picture with example.

problem.zip

3 Replies

OL Olga March 19, 2008 10:30 AM UTC

Sorry, I wrote wrong. Y is the same and X is changing.

>I have a problem with drawing line between some points, i.e. (10,0); (10,2000); (8,2000). Between two first point it draw properly, but instead of drawing line between (10,2000) and (8,2000) it is shown line between (10,0) and (8,2000). It happens only if X-coordinate is the same and y is changing. Add picture with example.

problem.zip

PA Pavol March 20, 2008 07:01 AM UTC

What we need is that the component will display the points and connects them with lines in the order as they were entered without applying any built-in sort.

Chart seems to apply some kind of ordering in the series data - we need to switch that off.

>Sorry, I wrote wrong. Y is the same and X is changing.

>I have a problem with drawing line between some points, i.e. (10,0); (10,2000); (8,2000). Between two first point it draw properly, but instead of drawing line between (10,2000) and (8,2000) it is shown line between (10,0) and (8,2000). It happens only if X-coordinate is the same and y is changing. Add picture with example.

problem.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 25, 2008 11:32 AM UTC

Hi Pavol,

Thank you for your update.

To add support to plot chart points in the order they have added to the Series.

We regret to let you know that currently we do not provide support to plot chart points in the order they have added to the Series. We have reported to our developers regarding this. We will update you once we getback from them.

Regards,
Fathima

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon