We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Reply of already posted message!!!!!!!

Hi

i posted a message on friday about treeview. but didn't recive any reply. Could you please tell me if i can get help from sycnfusion team or not?
i m middle of a project and have to replace my sycnfusion treeview if i don't get any concrete solution from your side.

plz find my previous post below;;;;;
By Dalvir Singh at 3/14/2008 5:40:03 AM

hi

how can i get the root tree node on client side. I am using javascript on client side.

If I use the ClientObjectID that I have assigned to the tree control I am not able to loop through all the Nodes, since it does not have a Nodes collection.

My Problem is like this, I load a tree structure from my C# code and some of the Nodes are checked. The Tree Object is inside a CallBackPanel and on some client event I refresh the Tree data from the Server. When the Tree is finished Refreshing I want my JavaScript to run which will scan all the Nodes and print some data say the Name of the Nodes that are checked on the screen.

For this I need two things
1. An event at the client that will trigger the javaScript function when the tree has finished Refreshing. (I tried 'AfterCallbackScript' & 'AfterCallbackResponseProcessedScript' it did not work)
2. I need the root node object inside my JavaScript that will be used to iterate all the Nodes.

Please Help.

Thanks
Dalvir Singh.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 17, 2008 01:02 PM UTC

Hi Dalvir,

I regret for the inconvenience caused.

Your below forum message has been updated.
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/Forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=72339

Regards,
Nanda

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon