We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

gridcontrollist hides when clicking on row/header in cell

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

72299 Mar 12,2008 03:09 PM UTC Mar 25,2008 05:13 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Tim
Asked On March 12, 2008 03:09 PM UTC

Hello,

if the dropdown from a gridcontrolist celltype in a gridcontrol appears, the dropdown hides immediately after clicking on a header/row. Is it possible to keep the dropdown open, even if i click on a row/header? Thanks!

Tim.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 25, 2008 05:13 PM UTC

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your patience.

Is it possible to keep the dropdown open, even if i click on a row/header?
>>>>
You need to handle BeforeCloseUp event of the PopupControlContainer and set the e.cancel=true to keep the dropdown open even after you clicked the other cell.Please refer the code below for more details.

void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlCurrentCellShowingDropDown(object sender, GridTableControlCurrentCellShowingDropDownEventArgs e)
{
GridDropDownGridListControlCellRenderer cr = (GridDropDownGridListControlCellRenderer)this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.CellRenderers["GridListControl"];
if (cr != null)
{
cr.PopupControlContainer.BeforeCloseUp += new CancelEventHandler(PopupControlContainer_BeforeCloseUp);
}
}
void PopupControlContainer_BeforeCloseUp(object sender, CancelEventArgs e)
{
e.Cancel = true;
}

Please let me know if this helps.

Best Regards,
Srirajan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;