We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Order of rendering ChartSeries

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

72295 Mar 12,2008 01:56 PM UTC Mar 20,2008 12:48 AM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: Chart
Nick Razin
Asked On March 12, 2008 01:56 PM UTC

Hello all, i haven't found any solves on your forum for my question, so i'm sorry, if this question have already been asked here and i didn't see it.
My problem is that i want to draw two ChartSeries: first of Line type and second of Column type on the Chart. But i want my line to be higher, than columns. Line and columns superpose in several points of the chart and in these points i want my line to be drawn, not columns. In ChartSeries there in property ZOrder, which must help, but it doesn't. Can you help my to solve this problem? Thanks a lot.)

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 20, 2008 12:48 AM UTC

Hi Nick,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We regret for the delay in responding. Please refer to the sample linked below for an example of using two different series in a chart. Ex. column and line.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Chart.Windows/F72295/chartmultipleaxesseries.zip

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Vinoth

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;