We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TreeViewAdv.SelectedNode.Remove() error

Hi,

We are using Syncfusion 3.2.1.0 version and we have got a 2 step tree structure. We remove the selected node from one parent node and move it to another parent node. Code snippet (treepools is of type TreeViewAdv):
TreeNodeAdv child = treePools.SelectedNode.Clone(); child.TextColor = Color.Blue; child.HelpText = "COMMENT"; treePools.Nodes[2].Nodes.Add(child); treePools.SelectedNode.Remove();

On Remove() we are getting the error:
"The data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 2145."

Any ideal what is throwing this error, since, no stack trace comes up?

Many Thanks.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 26, 2008 05:13 AM UTC

Hi Sourabh,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce the issue mentioned here. I have created a simple sample using the code snippets that you have given in previous update. Please find the sample for your reference in the following link:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.WIndows/F72292/main.htm

Please look at the above sample, if the issue still exists, could you please provide me a simple sample that reproduces the issue, so that I could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a better solution?

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon