We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SplashControl Transparent Images

Does the syncfusion splash control property support transparency? I would like to use a splash screen that is transparent. I would like it to look similar to the Adobe Photoshop 7.0 splash screen. Any Ideas? Regards, Jonas

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 16, 2003 06:53 PM UTC

Hi Jonas, Thanks for your suggestion. But in its present form, SplashControl and SplashPanel do not support transparency. But there is an open feature request (QA# 159) on this issue and we will try our best to incorporate this feature in the future releases of Essential Suite. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Guru Patwal.

JO Jonas September 17, 2003 11:56 AM UTC

Thanks Guru for the information. I would be looking forward to that. Regards Jonas > Hi Jonas, > > Thanks for your suggestion. But in its present form, SplashControl and SplashPanel do not support transparency. But there is an open feature request (QA# 159) on this issue and we will try our best to incorporate this feature in the future releases of Essential Suite. Thanks for your patience. > > Regards, > Guru Patwal.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 17, 2003 01:01 PM UTC

Hi Jonas, Please open an incident in DirectTrac regarding this issue and I will update you once this feature has been implemented. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon