We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

poor image quality on PDF

Hello
I started to use the syncfusion class for creating PDF, but I have a problem with the quality of the inserted image, even if is high quality image when are included in the PDF the resulting quality is very low.
I use DrawImage function to do it.
Where I am wrong.

Thanx.
Franco.
In attach the original image ad pdf generated.

image test.zip

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 28, 2008 05:55 AM UTC

Hi Franco,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

To export chart with more clarity save the image as MetaFile instead of Bitmap. Please find the simple sample in the following link that illustrates this:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Chart.Windows/F72243/main.htm

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

JA James November 11, 2011 04:10 PM UTC

Hello, I'm having a similar issue and the link about the metafile seems to not be working. Can somebody point me to a working link.

Thanks.

JA James November 11, 2011 04:10 PM UTC

Hello, I'm having a similar issue and the link about the metafile seems to not be working. Can somebody point me to a working link.

Thanks.

GL George Livingston Syncfusion Team November 15, 2011 09:52 AM UTC

Hi Franco,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Please find the documentation link below to draw the images such as metafile, bmp, jpeg etc.

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug_94/Reporting/PDF/Windows%20Forms/default.htm?turl=Documents%2F4173drawingimages.htm

Can you please provide us the image, this will help us to further investigate on this.

Please let us know if you have any question.

Regards,
George.

FP Frank Palacio October 7, 2019 03:10 PM UTC

Link is bad for colombia

SL Sowmiya Loganathan Syncfusion Team October 8, 2019 06:06 AM UTC

Hi Frank, 

Please find the UG documentation link for inserting images like BMP, JPEG, PNG, Metafile, etc. from below, 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Sowmiya Loganathan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon