We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Dynamically Zoom in and out

Hello All,

Any ideas on how to dynamically zoom in and out the GridControl.

I would like to give the user to zoom by a percentage as can be done in Excel.

Thanks,

Nick

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 10, 2008 07:29 AM UTC

Hi Nick,
Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Please refer the sample in the below location in the sample browser that is shipped with our products.
{install drive}\Documents and Settings\{user name}\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\6.1.0.34\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\2.0\FeatureSamples\ZoomGrid

This sample implements zooming functionality for Essential GridControl. It supports zooming at Cell Level and at Grid Level. You also have an option to vary the percent of zoom for the grid through a track bar.

Thanks,
Jisha

NZ Nick Zdunic March 13, 2008 09:04 AM UTC

Is there something that works in version 4.2?

Also I need a sample for coloring Alternating Rows.

>Hi Nick,
Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Please refer the sample in the below location in the sample browser that is shipped with our products.
{install drive}\Documents and Settings\{user name}\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\6.1.0.34\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\2.0\FeatureSamples\ZoomGrid

This sample implements zooming functionality for Essential GridControl. It supports zooming at Cell Level and at Grid Level. You also have an option to vary the percent of zoom for the grid through a track bar.

Thanks,
Jisha

NZ Nick Zdunic March 16, 2008 10:42 AM UTC

Is there something that works in version 4.2?

Also I need a sample for coloring Alternating Rows.

NZ Nick Zdunic March 24, 2008 07:14 AM UTC

Will someone answer my question???????

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon