We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Circular progress bar

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

72113 Mar 3,2008 07:42 AM Mar 20,2008 02:24 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Tal
Asked On March 3, 2008 07:42 AM

Hello,

Is there a way to create a circular marquee progress bar (a progress bar with no percentages, that represents a task that is taken place, without knowing how much of it is completed, or how much time will it take)? You can see this control in various microsoft products, such as SQL management studio 2005.

I'm using version 2.1.0.9 of Essential Tools, but I will upgrade very soon. I could not find a mention for this feature in the forums, or in the help files of the latest version.

Thank you very much in advance,

Tal

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 19, 2008 04:25 AM

Hi Tal,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Yes, it is possible to display circular ProgressBar with our latest public release Essential Studio 2008 Volume 1. Please find the code snippet that is used to display Circular progress bar:

this.progressBarAdv1.ProgressStyle = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.ProgressBarStyles.WaitingGradient; this.progressBarAdv1.ProgressFallbackStyle = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.ProgressBarStyles.WaitingGradient; this.progressBarAdv1.WaitingGradientEnabled = true; this.progressBarAdv1.WaitingGradientInterval = 80; this.progressBarAdv1.WaitingGradientWidth = 30;

Please find the simple sample for your reference in the following link:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F72113/main.htm

Please find the video clip for your reference in the following link:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F72113/VideoClip.zip

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

Tal
Replied On March 20, 2008 02:24 AM

Hi Fathima,

Thank you for your reply.

I regret to say that it's not the control I was thinking of.

Please view the attached picture file (taken from a site that uses an open-source control).

Is there a way (or planned in the next versions) to make a circular progress bar that is actually circular, and not a line?

Thank you in advance,

Tal

sql2005circularprogress.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;