We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

When UserControl is put on WizardControl

Hi,

When UserControl is put on WizardControlPage of WizardControl, PictureBox is generated though WizardControl is used now.

How should I do to prevent PictureBox being generated?

Here is the attachment of the WizardSample.sln., please referring.

I'm sorry in poor English.

thanks
kazuaki shibuya

WizardSample.zip

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 3, 2008 05:26 AM UTC

Hi Shibuya,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

When UserControl is put on WizardControlPage of WizardControl, extra PictureBox is generated

The issue mentioned here is suspected to be a defect and we have sent this to our development team for more analysis. We will update you once we get back from our development team.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,
Bhuvana

K. k.shibuya March 4, 2008 02:15 AM UTC

Hi Bhuvana,

Thank you for the reply.
Please teach the result of the investigation.

Regards,
kazuaki shibuya

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 11, 2008 04:17 AM UTC

Hi Shibuya,

Thank you for your patience.

The issue of 'When UserControl is put on WizardControlPage of WizardControl, PictureBox is generated' has been confirmed as a defect and a defect report has been created. You can track the status of this defect in the following link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/tools/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=9134

I will get back to you once this issue has been fixed.

Regards,
Manopriya

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 9, 2008 09:09 AM UTC

Hi Shibuya,

We are glad to inform you know that the issue of 'When UserControl is put on WizardControlPage of WizardControl, PictureBox is generated' has been fixed in our Essential Studio 2008 Volume 2 Release Candidate - v6.2.0.32.

Please download the Essential Studio 2008 Volume 2 Release Candidate - v6.2.0.32 version from the below forum thread:
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/Forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=72816

Please try this, and let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Manopriya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon