We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GGC - Row Resizing (Individual Rows)

Hello,

Couple of questions:

1) I need to programatically set the Row Height in my GridGroupingControl. We have 4 columns, and the 2nd column will sometimes contain text that is too long for the "default" row height, so I need to double the height of some rows, but NOT all rows.

2) I have read your response to similar issues, "GridGroupingControl does not support rows with individualized rowheights. To get this support, you need to add a custom GridEngine as in this sample.
\\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.1\Windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\2.0\FeatureSamples\ResizableRows"

Where can I get these samples and custom GridEngine? I did not get them as part of my Syncfusion installation, and I do not have any "Samples" folders in my 'Syncfusion' folder.

Thanks for all of your help!
Dave B.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 5, 2008 07:05 AM UTC

Hi Dave,

Please refer the sample in the below link and let me know if this helps.
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/CS_5fd72b96.zip
This sample demonstrates the features of re-sizing individual rows in the grid. It also illustrates how to implement the IGridRowHeight interface and its routines for getting and setting row heights for elements.

Regards,
Jisha

AT Ankit Thakkar August 22, 2008 11:08 AM UTC

I cannot able to download the zip. Can you pls paste the Code here. thanks

>
Hi Dave,

Please refer the sample in the below link and let me know if this helps.
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/CS_5fd72b96.zip
This sample demonstrates the features of re-sizing individual rows in the grid. It also illustrates how to implement the IGridRowHeight interface and its routines for getting and setting row heights for elements.

Regards,
Jisha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon