We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Junk data in chart

Hiya,

I have a slight issue with the latest version of the chart control. When I clear the model of all series a "default" chart series appears... it is a brown bar graph with 6ish datapoints. As long as I have one chart series in the chart it automatically gets hidden. This is an issue as I have charts that I dynamic add and remove series to and sometimes I don't want any in the chart... and when the chart is empty I don't want this junk data to appear.

Thank you,
Jon

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 3, 2008 09:23 PM UTC

Hi Jon,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

In v.3.301.0.51, ChartControl.Series.Clear() clears the entire series in the chart model. But in the later versions from (v.5.2.0.25), the developers designed that the chart model must have a minimum of one series by default. ChartControl.Series.Clear() clears the series except the default one.

As explained above, in the current architecture of chart control, the chart model must have a minimum of one series by default.
So the chart model always displayed one default chart series. This is expected behavior.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Vinoth

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon