We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

ToolbarListBarItem empty

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

72029 Feb 27,2008 10:42 AM UTC Mar 10,2008 10:30 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Tools
Riccardo
Asked On February 27, 2008 10:42 AM UTC

I have a ToolbarListBarItem in the "View" menu of my application. The problem is that the ToolbarListBarItem is empty. The MainFrameBarManager allows customization but each bar is not customizable. I want the user can only select wich bars show or not, without customizing bars.
Is this a bug? Have I did a mistake?

Best Regards, Riccardo

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 10, 2008 10:30 AM UTC

Hi Riccardo,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

A ToolbarListBarItem is a ListBarItem that expands during runtime to automatically show the list of toolbars currently used in the application. The user can click on this list to show / hide the toolbars. A ToloBarListBarItem can be added to a ParentBarItem by a simple drag and drop similar to other bar items.

As I am not clear with your requirement, could you please let explain me in detail of your requirement or send me a simple sample that reproduces the issue, so that I could work out in depth and provide you a better solution?

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;