We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Detecting autohide

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

72016 Feb 26,2008 03:59 PM Apr 9,2008 04:02 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
GZ
Asked On February 26, 2008 03:59 PM

Hi,

I have a panel that is autohid on load, I want to run some code when this panel gets displayed when user clicks on the docking tab to make it visible.

With the AutoHideAnimationStart event, I can find out about the animation start, however this event also fires when the panel goes into hide mode and I don't want my code to run in that case.

Is there another event or property I can use to achieve this?

Thanks!

Vinoth Kumar K [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 9, 2008 04:02 PM

Hi GZ,

Sorry for the long delay in getting back to you.

You can stop the AutoHideAnimationStart event getting fired by using the width and height of the panel. AnimationStart event get fired when the width and height of the panel is zero. Please refer to the code snippet given below:

private void dockingManager1_AutoHideAnimationStart(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.AutoHideAnimationEventArgs arg)
{
if (arg.Control.Size.Width == 0 && arg.Control.Size.Height == 0)
{
Console.WriteLine("Animation Start");
}
}

Please refer to the sample given below which illustrates the above:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F72016//main.htm

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Vinoth

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;