We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

how to capture cell value changes after copy/paste in griddatabound grid

Hello,

I am using a GridDataBoundGrid wherein I have implemented excel like copy paste feature (auto fill contiguous cells).I am using a class derived from IMouseController and adding its object to MouseControllerDispatcher property of the GridDataBoundGrid .

Everything works fine however I am not able to capture the cell value changes that occur after filling contiguous cells by dragging the mose over a particular column.

Can you please suggest how can achieve this?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 25, 2008 12:33 PM UTC

Hi keshav ,
Thank you for your interest in our products.
You can handle the CurrentCellAcceptedChanges event, which will be trigged when the grid saves the changes made to the CurrentCell, after completing the validation.
Here is the code snippet.

this.gridDataBoundGrid1.CurrentCellAcceptedChanges += new CancelEventHandler(gridDataBoundGrid1_CurrentCellAcceptedChanges);
void gridDataBoundGrid1_CurrentCellAcceptedChanges(object sender, CancelEventArgs e)
{
}

If you want to capture every changes(i.e. on every key strok) try handling the CurrentCellChanged event.
Please let me know if you have any queries.
Regards,
Asem.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon