We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GridDataBoundGrid & FormulaCell using a real time Datasource

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

71952 Feb 21,2008 05:15 PM UTC Mar 1,2008 03:35 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Romain Verdier
Asked On February 21, 2008 05:15 PM UTC

Hello,

Let me explain my problem:

- I'm using a GridDataBoundGrid with default settings.
- The linked datasource object is a DataTable.
- The DataTable contains only columns which accept System.String values.
- Each row contains string values (e.g. "1500", "100", "480", etc.) and also strings which represent formulas (e.g. "=B3-C2", "=B4-D2", etc.).
- I've a timer which update every 500 ms the DataTable (only string values are updated, neither rows nor columns are added or deleted).

Then, when I launch my application, all formulas are well generated, values are present, but the grid isn't updated correctly.

Moreover, when I click in cells, some formulas are moved or duplicated without any reason, and I often encounter the "circular reference" error when formulas are copied over values cells.

I'll soon create a test sample to illustrate what I just described, but maybe you could help me on this point without such stuff.

Regards,

Romain

Jay
Replied On March 1, 2008 03:35 AM UTC

Here is a KB on how to use formula cells in a GDBG:

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/grid/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=104

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;