We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Leaking memory in your sample? (Callback page -> Timer Trigger)

Go here, http://www2.syncfusion.com/samplebrowser/Web/Default.aspx

Click "StartMonitoring", and the memory seems going up without a pause. Memory leak? How to fix this?

Thanks!

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 21, 2008 01:50 PM UTC

Hi KK,

Thank you for your patience.

Issue : memory seems going up without a pause. Memory leak? How to fix this?

I am able to see the issue of that you have mentioned here. we have sent this to our development team for more analysis. We will update you once we get back from our development team.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Vishnu.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 20, 2008 08:04 AM UTC

Hi KK,

Thank you for being patient.

Please use UpdatePanel instead of callback panel because CallbackPanel is going to be depreciated in future releases.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,
Melba

NE Neal April 18, 2008 04:00 PM UTC

Are you saying in your last reply that you intend to remove the CallbackPanel control from a future release of your product? Is this an official announcement or have you announced this elsewhere and I missed it???

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team April 18, 2008 07:08 PM UTC

Hi Neal,

We do not intend to replace the CallbackPanel or remove it. We will continue to support it, add minor features and fix issues with it. However, our recommendation for drop-in AJAX functionality is to use the UpdatePanel. We will be mentioning this recommendation in our documentation.

Hope this clarifies this issue. Please do let us know if you need any additional information.

Best regards,
Daniel

>Are you saying in your last reply that you intend to remove the CallbackPanel control from a future release of your product? Is this an official announcement or have you announced this elsewhere and I missed it???

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon