We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridGroupingControl TableControlCellClick event doesn''t fire

Hello,

I have two GridGroupingControls showing similar information. Both are shown simultaneously. I have only one detail panel. Each time a row in any of the grids is clicked, I show detailed information in the single detail panel.

For that, I use TableControlCellClick event in both grids.

The problem is that I have a TabPage.Leave event that fires as a result of the click of certain cells, because an editing TabPage blurs and I need to ask the user to save it first. Given that case, I show an informative MsgBox, the user answers Yes or No, some action code is executed, and then I would like my TableControlCellClick raised. Nevertheless, on that situation, although I have clicked a new grid cell, and the cell actually becomes the current cell (a border is drawn on it), the TableControlCellClick is not fired, because of the implicit TabPage.Leave event.

I don't know if I can make something to overcome this behaviour, perhaps capture a better event than TableControlCellClick for this purpose (knowing when a Grid Cell row is selected in order to update the detail panel).

Thank you very much for your help.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 27, 2008 07:38 PM UTC

Hi John,

The TableControlCellClick is the event that get triggered when the mousebutton is clicked on the grid cell(ComboBox,etc). But it has not been triggered When gridcell is CheckBoxCell. The reason is that The checkbox does not got focus, when the cell is activated.

You can try handling the SelectRecordChanged/SelectRecordChanging event to get the details of the selected records in a grid.

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon