We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Editor collapsing

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

71738 Feb 12,2008 04:38 AM UTC Feb 12,2008 12:11 PM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: EditControl
ViN Kerai
Asked On February 12, 2008 04:38 AM UTC

Hi,

Using a bog standard syncfusion editor and loading the attached text file, gives the collapse/expand buttons in the editor, but it takes ages to collapse.

Amending the text file such that there are new linees between the tags, and collapses quickly.
But for business reasons i really need to load the file as is.

I tried applying
editControl1.ApplyConfiguration(Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Edit.Enums.KnownLanguages.XML);
editControl1.ShowOutliningCollapsers = true;

but that just caused the collapse/expand icons to disappear.

As a side test i tested the text file by adding a if block around the whole text, and then setting config to use Enums.KnownLanguages.CSharp
and it worked alot faster.

So the problem looks like its a combination of having no new lines and the incorrect config file loaded.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

ViN.

test.zip

Jisha Joy [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 12, 2008 12:11 PM UTC

Hi ViN,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

We suspect this issue to be a defect. You can track the status of this issue in your Direct Trac incident #41410.

Regards,
Jisha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;