We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

visibility of TreeViewNode

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

71656 Feb 8,2008 08:02 AM Feb 13,2008 07:24 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: Tools
Guido Buecker
Asked On February 8, 2008 08:02 AM

hi, does the ASP.NET TreeView support something like

EnsureVisible(TreeViewNode n) or
ScrollIntoView(TreeViewNode n) like MS tree/list-controls?

background of the question is that i change the selected node in the treeview's callback handler. if the new selected node is outside the visible area i want to make it visible by scrolling it into the visible area and/or expanding its parent elements.
the latter one is easy but i don't know how to ensure that the selected node is in the visible area.

thx, guido

Vishnu Kumar [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 13, 2008 07:24 AM

Hi Guido,

Issue 2:new selected node is outside the visible area I want to make it visible by scrolling it into the visible area

I regret to let you know that currently We have treeview EnsureVisible property for windows application in our code library. But we do not provide support for this feature in web application . We have notified our development team on this regard and will get back to you once we hear back from them.

Regards,
Vishnu.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;