We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Drawing Gradient Tabs with Rounded Corners

Hello. I'd like to have my advanced tabs look somewhat like the InternetExplorer7 TabStyle theme, but only with different colors. So, I guess that means I would need to draw the tabs myself. I have the code to draw the tabs, but can't figure out how to give them the rounded corner look. Can anyone help me? Here is my code so far:

void tabControlAdv1_DrawItem(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DrawTabEventArgs drawItemInfo)
{
Brush br = new System.Drawing.Drawing2D.LinearGradientBrush(this.tabControlAdv1.GetTabRect(1), System.Drawing.Color.FromArgb(0, 140, 202), System.Drawing.Color.FromArgb(0, 106, 182), System.Drawing.Drawing2D.LinearGradientMode.Vertical);
drawItemInfo.Graphics.FillRectangle(br, this.tabControlAdv1.GetTabRect(1));
br.Dispose();
drawItemInfo.DrawBackground();
drawItemInfo.DrawBorders();
drawItemInfo.DrawInterior();
}

2 Replies

LA Landon February 7, 2008 07:42 PM UTC

Anyone?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 18, 2008 06:06 AM UTC

Hi Landon,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

To display TabStrips in InternetExplorer7 style, we can use TabRendererIE7 TabStyle. The following code snippet illustrates this:

this.tabControl.TabStyle = typeof(Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.TabRendererIE7);

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon